Dhulikhel Hospital At A Glance
- Inaugurated December 9, 1996 (24 Mangser 2053).
- Recognized Licensed Hospital by HMG Ministry of Health.
- Community conceived and community supported non-government hospital.
- Guided by the principles of social equity and harmony with Nature.
- Provides primary health care.
- Provides promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services in response to the health needs of the community.
- Out-Patients: 31,004
- In-Patients: 2,830 (49% Male, 51% Female)
- Surgeries: 1539
Updated on September, 1999
Copyright: Dhulikel Hospital